Interested in gardening, natural building, farming, community organizing, finding right livelihood, or building a more regeneraitive resilient life in a crazy world? Permaculture is a great place to start!
In this class, look at inspiring, practical ideas for:
– Easier, more sustainable gardening.
– Real world examples of Permaculture community building.
– Practical home energy improvements that pay for themselves.
– Strategies for water harvesting.
– Examples of regenerative livelihoods, farms, gardens and businesses.
– Edible, ecological landscaping that’s good for you, and good for the planet!
The class will have a suggested donation of $25 for the morning and $50 for the full day, but no one will be turned away due to a lack of funds. It is being hosted by Lillie House Permaculture and VanKal Permaculture.
The principle teacher for this class will be Michael Hoag of Lillie House. To learn more about Lillie House, visit: www.lilliehouse.blogspot.com. To see the full schedule or reserve your spot, visit the Lillie House website.