11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday Oct. 13 & 20; Nov. 3 and 10
LINC parking lot, Madison Ave.. SE just north of Hall
Saturday Oct. 27 at MLK Jr. Park
Here are five reasons why you might want to shop the market this week!
1. Fresh, local produce tastes better and is better for you. You get more flavor and nutrients when produce is picked when its ripe.
2. The market is helping to build community. And that builds people power.
3. Your purchase supports local growers.
4. Your purchase helps build an alternative to our broken food system.
5. It’s fun! Get outdoors, chat with neighbors, go home with good food.