Are you ready to Shop? Grand Rapids Area Black Businesses (GRABB) is excited to announce the District 2012 Digital Market.! Now you can shop local from the comfort of your home or office. Join them for a live shopping event featuring a variety of Black businesses.
2020 has had a huge negative impact of Black businesses. It’s been reported that 40% of Black businesses nationally have closed due to the economic downturn caused by Covid-19. This is an opportunity for our community to support and patronize Black businesses safely while also promoting economic equity.
District 2012 Digital Market will feature an exciting and diverse range of local Black businesses from artisan candles and soap, to fresh baked goods, apparel, handmade wares and much more.
This is a Digital Market with Live Video vendor booths where business owners and shoppers can interact through video and/or chat to being a personal feel to virtual shopping.
To Attend RSVP Here
Virtual Vendors Including:
- Basic Bee – a full-fledged store stocked with multiple brands you can’t find anywhere else in West Michigan.
- Hustle Pray Eat – A quality clothing brand that encourages Working Hard and Keeping God First.
- Let’s Float – A holistic goods brand, made from completely natural ingredients.
- IZB Naturals – A beauty skin care line increasing the awareness of living a natural lifestyle.
- Pixie Kidz Kloset – A mobile children’s boutique located in West Michigan featuring apparel and accessories for kids everywhere.
- Wicks Candles & Co. – Setting moods through uniquely labeled candles.
- Nature’s Drizzle – We provide staple products that can be used on the entire family for healthy hair and skin.
- South East Market – Grocery store and food hub.
- Five14 Candles – A handmade soy candle company that provides strong fragrances that you love with inspirational designs
- Mel Styles – A men’s shop for well-tailored, affordable custom fitted suits.
- Your Pretty Pennies – a Financial Success Coach and Lifestyle Designer who created The Ultimate Financial Planner.