Are you pregnant, breastfeeding, or the mom of a low-birth weight baby? Are you a mom diagnosed with overweight or obesity? Do you receive SNAP, WIC, or other food assistance? Then you are invited! Join Our Kitchen Table cooking coaches and guest chefs for a cooking demo and conversation on you can make easy, healthy, affordable meals for your family.
• Ask Tracy Booth, our registered dietitian, what foods work for you and your medical issues.
• Grow a food garden in your window or on your porch.
• Receive vouchers good at the Southeast Area Farmers Market and select retailers.
• Learn how to stretch your food budget.
• Find out how to maximize your SNAP and WIC dollars at grocery stores and farmers markets.
Join on Facebook Live or register for a Zoom link by emailing: media@OKTjustice.org
or texting 616-206-3641.