Southeast Area Farmers’ Market
11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturdays
MLK Jr. Park
900 Fuller Ave. SE
We warmly welcome SNAP, Bridge Cards, WIC and Doube Up Food Bucks!
THE GRFD WANTS YOU TO BE SAFE IN YOUR OWN HOME!
The Residential Safety Program, or RSP, is a voluntary solution to help homeowners prevent fires. The RSP is designed to reduce the number and severity of fires in Grand Rapids. The GRFD and our partners are offering the following:
- Free in home fire safety assessments
- Free smoke alarm upgrades and installations
- One-on-one fire safety consultations specific to the residence
- A connection with our partners to assist with fire safety issues
The RSP is starting with focus to help five neighborhoods in Grand Rapids that have historically had the highest number of fires. To qualify for the program, homeowners must meet the following requirements:
- Reside within the City of Grand Rapids
- Be a home owner, residing within the dwelling.
- Rentals do not qualify at this time.
Homeowners can ensure their safety by scheduling an appointment. Contact us at 311
Also view our Media Reports and Video page for more information on this Program and other Fire Safety Information!